Beastie Boys - Forum non officiel Français
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Beastie Boys - Forum non officiel Français

le 1er forum français sur les beastie boys!!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

ptite citation

AuteurMessage
TheNastyOne
Admin
TheNastyOne

Féminin Nombre de messages : 152

ptite citation Empty
MessageSujet: ptite citation   ptite citation Icon_minitimeLun 13 Nov 2006, 14:36

voilà, ça m'a fait marrer alors je partage!! Very Happy

tiré d'une interview de chud.com, 29/03/06

Q: In the film there’s a clip of Ben Stiller singing along, and what’s cool about it is that he’s not being Ben Stiller, he’s being an excited fan –

Mike D: See, he’s a good actor.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://beastieboys.1fr1.net
TheNastyOne
Admin
TheNastyOne

Féminin Nombre de messages : 152

ptite citation Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ptite citation   ptite citation Icon_minitimeLun 13 Nov 2006, 16:43

et une 2eme, tiens! Wink

interview d'adrock, the boston phoenix, 8/10/04

Q: How has your relationship with the other two guys evolved over the past two decades?

A: It’s a lie. It’s all a lie. I don’t trust them. And if I were you, I wouldn’t trust them. They are problems. They are not assets to the team . . . No, seriously, we made a decision a long time ago that we wouldn’t do anything that the three of us weren’t completely happy with. And we decided to make sure that the three of us would stick together no matter what. And we lucked out. That’s the best way to put it
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://beastieboys.1fr1.net

ptite citation
Page 1 sur 1